Usually, Excel worksheets will update it without you obtaining it every time you change something in it even re-count cells that do not change. So here are many instructions that will help accelerate it. You can also get the best excel consulting solutions online.
Image Source: Google
1. Changes in the way Excel update judgment. By default, Excel calculates undoubtedly. You can develop this to manual estimate so do not update when there is no requirement. Click the tab on "Formulas" and then press the “Calculation Options" button. Choose "Manual" from the list of options that appears.
2. Move your data into an individual worksheet. Excel It takes deep to calculate if it has to pull data from distinct sheets. This solution is not possible, or desirable if the data on a different worksheet for design or access reasons.
3. Check to see if your worksheet contains repetitive calculations as part of the formula. For example, if you have thousands of formula under column "B", and they all have "($ B $ 1 + $ C $ 1)" as part of their formula, it means that Excel will create thousands of calculation times whenever calculating worksheet.
4. Sort the data fields, if possible. Excel functions run faster on sorted data. You can sort the columns by selecting the column and then pressing the "Sort and Filter" under the "Home" tab. Select "Sort A to Z" or "Sort Z to A."
5. Eliminate the stable function and change it with a non-volatile if possible. Volatile functions are those who will ever be recalculated whenever any part of the worksheet changes. The 7 functions volatile RAND, NOW, TODAY, OFFSET, CELL, INDIRECT, and INFO.