Forensic technology has become a broad field of investigation which refers to the scientific evidence used in criminal cases. Physical evidence consists of a scientific collection, and analysis. There are many new aspects of this type of technology geared with evidence or established facts to be used in civil or criminal process.
There are various softwares that can be used to view and enhance the quality of videos that may be used as evidence. You may get information on this software via cognitech.com/cognitech-trisuite-14/cognitech-video-investigator/.
One technical field that has a lot of offers is digital software. Criminals and terrorists have the opportunity to use a variety of electronic devices in their crimes.
As crime with digital components continues to increase, it is necessary for law enforcement to have the tools to fight this crime. Digital forensics software has the capacity to recover data from computers that have been reformatted or repartitioned
Other software programs that be applied:
- A program capable of wiping the hard drive clean
- Images can compress into a "flat" image of a floppy disk for analysis
- A new program to protect information write blocker computer more effective than past programs
- The type of spy software can find a hidden partition, plus, rapidly process large hard drive, and more
- A "partition manager" that examines all partitions on the hard drive and can switch them around or even hide them