When choosing Bonbonniere for your wedding, keep these factors in mind to guarantee success. The item you choose should be:
- Appropriate for the married couple and the wedding style
- Look Impressive whilst sitting on the table
- Personal to the bride & groom
- Generate Interest at the table
- Are able to be kept and re-used
. Appropriate: Consider the background, age, and social bracket of the couple, along with the style of the wedding. You can visit this site heartsofcupid.com.au/collections/chocolate-wedding-favours to get the best wedding bonbonniere.
2. Look Impressive: Consider the venue, style, and color of decor and table settings. If you can pick an item that matches the colors and the theme of the wedding then it will look all the more stylish.
3. Personal: Wedding Bonbonniere should always contain the married couple’s initials or name to make it personal for them. Even the best items become somewhat meaningless if they are not personalized. Some items such as wedding stubby holders can also contain your photo and personalized wedding message.
4. Generate Interest: You know you have made a successful choice of wedding Bonbonniere when you glance over at the table and the guests have them in their hands and are discussing them. Something, different, imaginative or funny is always a good idea and a great conversation starter.
5. Kept and Re-Used: While chocolates, soap, and trinkets can look nice on the table, these items are generally not re-used. Items like printed glasses or stubbie holders are great because guests will keep them and re-use them over and over.