When an architect chooses to determine the veneer, there are several factors to consider:
1. Designers and architects need to know what wood types are available before starting the wood renovation at your place. You can get detailed information on this website https://www.wood.no/prosjekter/ for the wood architectural services.
2. After the type has been specified for a particular project, the designer or project manager must give veneer supplier extra time to obtain veneers, because veneer panels are rare.
3. Some architects or designers prefer defining first-class wood veneers. The quality of wood veneer panels desired in certain sizes may not be certified. To work with wood veneers, designers and architects may need to determine lower quality veneers.
4. It is therefore recommended for architects and designers to make the first and second choices in veneer specifications because the first choice of flexible veneers may not be achieved within the required time frame or may not be an economical choice.
5. It is recommended for architects and designers to contact flexible wood veneer suppliers before pointing out certified wood veneer options for the project to avoid delays and other potential problems.
6. About 2% of all rainforest is cut down for veneers and the wood industry. However, wise management of all forests is an important step to add value and maintain the natural integrity of the world's rainforests.