Shops sell lightweight t-shirts which are great for summer wear and also heavier and longer-lasting t-shirts. Their clients include top companies in Canada and all our customers are very satisfied with the quality of work that we have delivered, promptly at a lesser price than our competitors. They are the most reliable, good-quality t-shirt printer in Canada.
To know more about good-quality t-shirt printers in Canada SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER.
T-shirts are widely used for marketing
• T-shirts are a walking billboard providing high visibility at a very low cost.
• They are easy to create custom designs depending on the use.
• They are cheap when you order them in bulk.
• T-shirts can be produced quickly and from a wide variety of materials using several different processes depending on price and use.
• Reorder can happen at high frequency whenever needed.
• Lasts a long time and carries the message over its lifespan.
Types of material used
• Cotton – 100% cotton t-shirts include materials such as combed cotton, super combed cotton, organic cotton, and several more types.
• Dry Fit – Used mostly for sporting activities this material dries fast and makes you sweat-free while you are working out or jogging.
• Polyester cotton – This is a combination of manmade fabrics with cotton. It is long-lasting and feels good.
• Polyester – This type of t-shirt is made fully from man-made fabrics and is not comfortable to wear at all.