Root canal is used to identify the natural cavities in the teeth where a soft area called the pulp if injured or infected pulp (due to tooth decay), then dead pulp tissue and nerves that can cause severe infections when the bacteria begin to multiply and therefore it must be removed.
Symptoms and signs that you may need a root canal treatment:if you are looking for root canal tratment then have a peek at this website https://www.drrobertrogers.com/.
- A broken, rotted, cracked or loosened teeth
- Acute and sharp and spontaneous pain that is difficult to find and may be because the pulp is infected or abscess formation at the root end.
- Changes in color or dark teeth
- Dull ache and pressure
- Pain extends to ear, temple or jaw area.
- Prolonged pain and sensitivity to hot or cold drinks and food
- Recurrent or persistent acne on the gums which may discharge pus cause odor or taste
- Severe toothache when biting, chewing, or touching the teeth due to infection or inflammation at the root end and the application of pressure on the socket irritate the root area.
- Swelling and pain in the gums near the infected tooth
- Swelling of the face
However, there are cases where a dental pulp can become damaged or infected without symptoms above are presented. When this happens, dental problems are often detected by X-rays for examination or other dental care.